Let’s wrap this up, some of the rides we have been on during this trip …
Curb-side check-in: By the time you enter the airport building, your luggage has been booked straight home and you have your boarding pass in hand. Clever. All things considered, really a great holiday! We could have bought a small car perhaps, but instead now we have 3 319 photos and 50 short movie clips to preserve our memories.
Places we visited, for the google mappers among you:
- Animal Kingdom, WDW
- Magic Kingdom, WDW
- Epcot, WDW
- Hollywood Studios, WDW
- Universal Studios, Orlando
- SeaWorld, Orlando … Kraken and Manta made it worthwhile.
- City of Winter Park … adorably quaint atmosphere, a taxi ride from Orlando.
- Busch Gardens, Tampa … Sheikra was particularly thrilling.
- Sunset at Pier 60, Clearwater
- Kennedy Space Centre, Cape Canaveral
- Airboat ride, Middle of Nowhere (LOL)
As per always: Starbucks will be sadly missed.
I’ve mentioned earlier, that at some point one thinks it is quite OK for a grown man to wear a Disney character t-shirt? Well, here is the problem. Back home, it is not that cool any more. I found someone that transformed 3 of my t-shirts to pillow cases … for the Magic to live one and in the process gave it a second life/purpose:
(my assistant was adamant to be in the photo)
LOL. Chances are those t-shirts were made in the East. Want to read about China?